Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:45:32 -0500

Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> wrote:

> That's okay with me.  I just uploaded the latest stylesheet with Eric's
> collapsed TOC integrated in:
> http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg.css
>
> You can see it in action at:
> http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg/

I haven't been able to see Eric's TOC in action yet (w/Firefox 3.0.19 on
Ubuntu 8.10): I looked at the screenshots Eric posted, but I see nothing
in the upper RH corner. Are there any prerequisites? I'll try more
recent FF on more recent Ubuntu and perhaps some other browsers/distros
as well, but if anybody has any ideas, I'd appreciate them.

Thanks,
Nick