Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:41:26 -0600

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks all for the work on worg.css -- I'm excited to see this happen!
>
> I'm putting Sebastian explicitely into the loop: I remember Sebastian
> worked on org.css (and maybe worg.css?) to make sure the spacing between
> HTML headings was okay for folding/unfolding through org-info-js.  Maybe
> this is something that should be taken care of with the new worg.css.

My starting point was the old worg.css file.  I noticed there was
excessive space between sections.  When I removed the following two
lines:

    /* Add more spacing between section. Padding, so that folding with
org-info.js works as expected. */
    padding-bottom:2em;

It fixed the problem with excessive spacing.  Removing it didn't cause
an issue with the javascript-folded pages that I could see.