Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Worg] some issues

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Worg] some issues
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:10:03 +0100

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:
> [...]
>
> Bastien mentioned requesting push access to Worg from you...  I've
> actually created an SSH key on repo.or.cz for this a while back (but
> never requested push access to Worg), how does this work on the new
> Worg?

Worg hasn't been migrated to the new server, yet: pushing from your
Worg clone should work as usual.

As Jason said, there is a plan to migrate Worg.git to the new server but
it's a bigger move than migrating org-mode.git since there are many more
people involved.

As everyone can see, I'm still catching up with old emails/requests and
I don't want to migrate Worg before I've found my maintainance "rhythm"!

So please bare with me on this.

Thanks!

> I keep this question on the orgmode list since the answer will
> probably be of interest to other would-be-Worgers.

PS: The process of migrating requires Worgers to send me their public
key: so if would-be-Worgers don't mind to send it twice, they can open
an account on repo.or.cz... otherwise, they can safely submit patches.

--
 Bastien