[Orgmode] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to 'day' [7.4 (release_7.4.80.g0e5e5)]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:27:27 -0500

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Hi Carsten,
>>>
>>> No this hasn't been fixed but it is related to some configuration I
>>> have.  When I run with a minimal emacs I cannot reproduce it but
>>> when I
>>> run with my regular setup I can.  I'll try to narrow down the cause of
>>> this issue over the weekend.
>>
>> Please do.  Thanks
>>
>> - Carsten

So I thought I would try to 'fix' this the easy way by removing my
customization for org-agenda-ndays but that makes it worse.  After
removing the customization and restarting emacs the '.' key in the
agenda goes to Saturday (today is Monday).  I have my week starting on
Saturday for the agenda display - when viewing a single day it jumps to
the first day of the week instead of today.

I've reinstated my org-agenda-ndays variable setting as shown in the
minimal emacs setup that follows.

Regards,
Bernt