[Orgmode] exporting all org files to txt periodically

From: Carl Bolduc
Subject: [Orgmode] exporting all org files to txt periodically
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:14:13 -0500

Where I work, we have a powerful search engine that indexes all kinds of files. It detects the converter to use based on the file extension. It does not understand the .org extension.

I would like to know how I could periodically export my org files to txt, maybe through a command, to a specific location on my network. This way, the search engine could index all my notes...

Thanks,
Carl