[Orgmode] Using noweb with org-mode source

From: Phil Branigan
Subject: [Orgmode] Using noweb with org-mode source
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 14:29:24 -0330

In making up lecture and teaching materials, I would find it useful to be able to use noweb references to replicate blocks of org-mode text directly, rather than source code from latex or another language.  But org-mode isn't one of the babel-supported languages.  Can anyone suggest a tricky way to achieve this result?

What I have in mind is something like the following:

* One section, exported to a particular document

#+srcname: primates
#+begin_src org-mode
  - chimps :: strong, smart and savage
  - bonobos :: less savage, sexy, smart
  - orangutans :: kinda asocial, with big arms
  - gorillas :: really strong, but shy
#+end_src

Lots of text here.

* Another section, exported to a different document

Let's review what we know about the primate group.

<<primates>>

--
Phil Branigan