Org donate button switched to Bastien's account (was: [Orgmode] Org Mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Org donate button switched to Bastien's account (was: [Orgmode] Org Mode 7 Manual - printed edition now available)
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:24:13 +0100

Hi all,

Brian Gough <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm happy to say that for each copy sold $1 will be donated to the Org
> project by Network Theory Ltd.

About this: note that the paypal donate button on http://orgmode.org now
points to my paypal account, not Carsten's one.

On top of this button, I plan to set up a community account for Orgers:
a place where the Org community can donate to itself.  I will redirect
all "incomes" from Network Theory to this account when set.  It won't
be done before at least one month, though - I'll keep you updated.

Best,

--
 Bastien