[Orgmode] Page numbering in manual

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Page numbering in manual
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 06:54:31 +1000

Is it possible to tweak page numbering in the manual, with each chapter having it's separate sequence?

The manual is fairly extensive.  If a chapter has changed even in a minor way, the numbering of subsequent chapters is also affected.  With chapter-by-chapter page numbering, once could keep the manual in a binder, and swap out chapters one by one, as needed.

Is there a way to do this with a simple latex tweak?  I can't remember this.

Alan Davis

"Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value."
                                                                                       --- R. Buckminster Fuller