Re: [Orgmode] Org Mode 7 Manual - printed edition now available

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org Mode 7 Manual - printed edition now available
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:26:30 +0100

On Dec 17, 2010, at 2:16 PM, Brian Gough wrote:

Hello,

For people who like printed documentation, the Org 7 mode manual has
now been published as a paperback book.  The details are

 "The Org Mode 7 Reference Manual - Organize your life with GNU Emacs"
  by Carsten Dominik and others
  Paperback (6"x9"), 282 pages.
  Retail Price: $14.95 (9.95 GBP), ISBN 9781906966089

For more information and links to bookstores where you can buy it see
http://www.network-theory.co.uk/org/manual/

I'm happy to say that for each copy sold $1 will be donated to the Org
project by Network Theory Ltd.

High everyone,

I do have my copy of the book, and all I can say is it looks great.
Thanks to Brian for Barry for publishing it.

- Carsten