Re: [Orgmode] Embedding the style when exporting to HTML

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Embedding the style when exporting to HTML
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:05:50 +0100

Hi Christian,

> The following would make the exported HTML link to an external stylesheet.
>
> #+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="my_style.css"/>
>
> But that 's not what you're after? You want the stylesheet to be /outside/
> (linked from) your Org file, but /embedded in/ the exported HTML? Did I get
> that right?

Indeed. That would be the ideal solution for me: it would bring all the
advantages I'm looking for:

- separate files for developing separately the style and the content;

- anybody could export the file as no special Emacs configuration is needed;

- the exported file would be self-contained.

Do you think about one way of doing this?

Thanks,
Francesco