Re: [Orgmode] command f in agenda buffer

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] command f in agenda buffer
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:27:38 -0500

(Copying back to the list)

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Curiouslearn <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am pressing =f= without the shift key.

I see, I apologize. I should've seen that from the information you
sent. Try evaluating the following block. If it works, put it in one
of your init files. If it doesn't work, I'll defer to someone with
more knowledge of org-mode.

#BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(add-hook 'org-agenda-mode-hook
              '(lambda ()
                 (define-key org-agenda-mode-map "f" 'org-agenda-later)
))
#END_SRC

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/