Re: [Orgmode] About entering latex code in an org file

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] About entering latex code in an org file
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:57:25 -0500

Hello,

I am no expert either but I think that the automated detection of latex snippets (that is, no explicit $) will only enclose in $ parts that cannot be reproduced in text.

I suggest that if you want a complete expression like \pi_{g} \geq 0.05 to be translated to $\pi_{g} \geq 0.05$ instead of $\pi$$_{g} $ \geq 0.05 you should do the enclosing manually.

HTH,

Pierre