[Orgmode] ID property for top-of-file?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] ID property for top-of-file?
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:04:46 -0600

I like the org-id-goto function and use it all the time.

I use org-id to jump to my "refile.org" file, but I always need
to create a headline to store the ID property.

I tried putting #+ID: foo property at the top of the file, but the
org-id-goto function couldn't find foo unless I put it under a headline.

Would this be a difficult feature to request?  I have several files that
work this way, where I have to keep a dummy headline.

Thanks,
--Nate