Re: [Orgmode] [Babel] No output returned if just one command is failing

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Babel] No output returned if just one command is failing
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 07:29:10 -0700

Hi Seb,

I don't forsee adding partial results insertion both because

- it would add a good deal of complexity to the code to insert results
  part-way through a run

- the current behavior of only inserting results on a fully successful
  run is reasonable and is probably more obvious (at least to me) than
  inserting partial results

Best -- Eric