[Orgmode] Re: [Babel] RESULT block when error

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] RESULT block when error
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:39:36 +0100

Hi Eric,

"Eric Schulte" wrote:
> I've fixed this problem and applied the :wrap header argument patch to
> the core Org-mode repository.

Thanks a lot...

You did not answer about making the wrap option by default. It's that a great
feature, for HTML in particular (you'll see, in a couple of weeks, my
proposition for a Worg3.css), that I find it useful for everybody, without
doing any config. Is it due to LaTeX, or do you find another reason why not
making it the default?  Just interested by your answer...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban