[Orgmode] Mobile.org & UTF-8

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: [Orgmode] Mobile.org & UTF-8
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:02:37 -0800

I am running the latest git org-mode on Emacs 24 in Ubuntu.  I also have
an iPod with the latest version of MobileOrg, 1.5.1.

I also use Dropbox.

Just today I reinstalled everything on my iPod because I had
problems synchronizing.  For some reason Dropbox stopped the
synchronization.  I unlinked and then linked again to make it all work.

Now I obtain the error: "Unable to detect file encoding, please re-save
this file using UTF-8."

I did some Googling and it appears that the problem was solved in the
latest version of MobileOrg.

I have not changed anything in my .emacs file and have never specified
any encoding and before this evening I did not have any problems with MobileOrg.

Thanks,
Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine