[Orgmode] Re: Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in J

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in January
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:26:44 -0500

Carsten,

> after 7 years of responsibility for Org-mode, it is time for
> me to let go and step down as the maintainer of Org-mode.

Thank you so much for the immense goodwill and generosity you have daily
demonstrated in your work on Org-mode and here on this mailing list! I
can't say thanks enough for all the time you've taken to answer our
questions, code our requests, and create such a stupendously useful
piece of software.

> I am very excited that I have found Bastien Guerry willing
> to take over.  Bastien has been involved with this project
> almost from the beginning and I believe he knows more
> about both the spirit and the technicalities of Org-mode
> than anybody else.

Congratulations Bastien!

Best,
Matt