[Orgmode] Can't complete with tab when using auto-complete with orgmode

From: Daniel Schoepe
Subject: [Orgmode] Can't complete with tab when using auto-complete with orgmode
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:08:46 +0100

Hello.

When I try to use auto-complete with orgmode, I can no longer complete
with <tab>, like I can in other modes. The completion menu is shown as
usual, but pressing tab triggers orgmode to reindent the line or show
`FOLDED' in the echo area when I'm on a headline.

Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to use a different key (which
works fine) than tab for auto-complete?

I'm using the latest git head of both orgmode and auto-complete and
emacs 23.2.1.

Regards,
Daniel Schoepe