[Orgmode] Re: s5 presentation

From: Yann Hodique
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: s5 presentation
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 01:53:40 +0100

> I tried to get the s5 presentation mode from
> https://github.com/sigma/org-s5running, but I'm missing something. I
> followed all the steps in the README,
> but how do you generate the S5:ified html? I tried simply doing [C-c C-e b]
> but it did not open up in s5 mode. What am I missing? Should the generated
> html contain the contents of preamble in org-s5.el? It does not.

Hi,

I'm the author of this little hack, so first thanks for your interest :)
You're right, the goal is to have it work by just exporting to html, so
C-c C-e b should just work.

I suspect that you might have not inserted the magic line
,----
| #+SETUPFILE: s5.org
`----
at the beginning of the file you're trying to export as s5.

Re-reading the README, I must admit it's far from being clear that the
magic comes from there... (will fix that immediately)

Does that help ?

Yann.

--
"There is no escape--we pay for the violence of our ancestors. "

  -- from "The Collected Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan