[Orgmode] Migrating my current work flow to org-mode

From: Dov Grobgeld
Subject: [Orgmode] Migrating my current work flow to org-mode
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:53:25 +0200

Hello,

During the last few days I have learned about org-mode and I'm starting to plan how to change my current work flow to org-mode. My current work flow is as follows:

* At the beginning of every new day I create a horizontal line and a time stamp.
* I use mediawiki == headers == for headers and * for bulleted items.

Here is the typical view for two days:

Monday 2010-11-08 09:49

Worked: 8:00-17:15

== Done/Todo ==

* Add parameter somewhere so that energy graphs take into account that only part of the panel receives radiation. Do this in run_specific_site.py.
* Teach Alex about python.

== Meeting with Alex and Betty ==

* Todo: run simulation for Tumbaktu.
:
Tuesday 2010-11-09 8:31

Worked: 8:17-

== Engine changes ==

* All these will be changed to vector<Matrix>  M[panel*2]
** ground_collect_matrix Ok
** sky_diffuse_matrix Ok
** sky_beam_matrix Ok

So now I am trying to figure out how to map this into org-mode. Here are some observations and questions:
But alltogether org-mode looks great! I'm looking forward to use it both on my desktop and in emacs on my N900.

Thanks,
Dov