Re: [Orgmode] VISIBILITY property and C-u C-u <TAB>

From: Gez
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] VISIBILITY property and C-u C-u <TAB>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:46:38 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carsten Dominik" <address@hidden>
To: "Gez" <address@hidden>

On Oct 17, 2010, at 5:41 PM, Gez wrote:
I have a query about the C-u C-u TAB command. When I've just edited or used S-TAB (no matter which part of the global cycle it's on) C-u C-u TAB works as I would expect. But if I've just used TAB, C-u C-u TAB cycles hrough -> CONTENTS -> SHOW ALL etc, even while the mini buffer displays "startup visibility plus VISIBILITY properties" at each stage of the cycle. C-u C-u TAB also cycles when it's repeated. >
I believe I have fixed this, please verify.

- Carsten

Yes, fixed in my setup now (just downloaded snapshot today).  Thank you.

Gez