[Orgmode] RFI -- Which completion system?

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] RFI -- Which completion system?
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:16:19 +0200

Hello,

Before spending a lot of time trying to choose for the "best" completion
mechanism inside Emacs (and sticking to it), setting it up all the way
through, I wanted to know if you had had:

- particularly good or bad experiences with one of the "standard" ones?

- things to notice regarding the integration with Org?

>From the many that do exist -- and which conflict in my =.emacs= file! --,
I've spotted the following ones of being of real interest:

- dabbrev
- hippie-expand
- pabbrev
- company