Re: [Orgmode] Re: TaskJuggler 3, revisited

From: Louis Turk
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: TaskJuggler 3, revisited
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:45:47 +0800

 On 10/18/2010 10:52 PM, Christian Egli wrote:
Anthony Lander<address@hidden>  writes:

Is anyone interested in the changes I've made for tj2? I unfortunately
don't have time to document them, except in point form as above, but I
am happy to put together a patch and send it to the list for others to
bang away on.
I'm very interested in these patches and would definitely like to see
them, documented or not. It sounds like they should be integrated in the
exporter.

2. Carsten, would you be interested in these changes, and/or a
taskjuggler3 exporter?
I was hoping to have only one taskjuggler exporter which can handle both
tj2 and tj3, possibly depending on a defcustom.

Thanks

I'm especially interested in a tj3 exporter. I have already installed tj3 specifically to use with org-mode.

Lou