Re: [Orgmode] Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:40:09 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

do you have agenda-follow-mode on?

Also, can you please hit the bug again in the debugger and then press

e m RET

and let me know what the debuffer reports? This should retrieve the value of m.

One possible reason to get this bug is to kill the buffer one of one of the agenda files and then to revisit it. The marker will then not be nil, but it will point nowhere....

Thanks.

- Carsten