Re: [Orgmode] Tips for writing lecture notes in org-beamer?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tips for writing lecture notes in org-beamer?
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:35:00 -0500

Eric,

Per Bastien, you put the file wherever, but you link to the file at http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/path/to/file/file.org. For example:
- If the file is in: ~/worg.git/org-tutorials/org-beamer/presentation.org

- You make the footnote/link to: http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/org-tutorials/org-beamer/presentation.org
--- You can try that link; it works
--- Afaik, you can't help that it gets "worg-i-fied/published" but this is how to link to the actual .org file

Hope that helps,
John

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:56:34 +0100, Stephen Eglen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Has anyone recently used org-beamer to write lecture notes?  I'm now

[...]

> So far I've found the following two sites useful:
>
> http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/10/writing-presentations-with-org-mode-and.html
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer/tutorial.php
> [In this tutorial.php, the link in footnote 1 is brokenn -- how do I
> download presentation.org?]

Yes, the target of the link has been converted for the web site, which
it shouldn't have.  I am not sure how to get the Worg automatic
publishing mode to not do this...  hopefully somebody else can answer
and/or fix the link in that footnote.

In the meantime, attached is the file =presentation.org=.

HTH,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D