Re: [Orgmode] latex export problem

From: Jörg Hagmann
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex export problem
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 09:30:48 +0200

 Hi Christian,

On 9/30/10 7:02 PM, Christian Moe wrote:
The exact error message is "No such file: /Users/me/test.org::" with two colons at the end, right?
You are right, I forgot the colons.
I reported the same problem on 23 September ("Bug: subtree export fails with src block"), but others were not able to reproduce it.
I can understand that. In my case it worked for at least a month. I have no idea why it stopped doing so.
As I wrote at the time, it looks like the problem comes to a head in this part of org-babel-exp-src-blocks

:       (link (org-make-link-string
:          (concat
:           org-current-export-file
:           (nth 4 (ignore-errors (org-heading-components))))))

and that org-heading-components fails to return the heading text. I'm not lisp-canny enough to see why. Maybe something to do with the active region?
I don't know enough lisp either. But it would be nice if it could be corrected; the (working) alternative is to have all the lines in the source block preceded by "#+LATEX: " which is less convenient.