[Orgmode] Sidewaystable in org?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [Orgmode] Sidewaystable in org?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:45:59 +0200

Hi

I would like to have a table exported to LaTeX in landscape formate. I tried
\begin{sidewaystable}
THE TABLE
\end{sidewaystable}

but I did not succeed.

Is there a way to produce a sideways table from org? OK - one approach would be to use a radio table in a LaTeX block, but I am struggling with those as well.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
NEW GERMAN FAX NUMBER!!!