Re: [Orgmode] How to export =\'= as a table entry in latex

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to export =\'= as a table entry in latex
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:52:40 +0200

On Sep 19, 2010, at 4:29 PM, zwz wrote:

Those days when I was preparing a presentation about the special chars
that starts with a =\= in C programming language, I made such a table

| \' | signle quote |
| \" | double quote |

It did not work after I hit C-c C-e p.

So I modified it as
| =\'= | signle quote |
| =\"= | double quote |

Still it did not produce the right thing.

This was at first puzzling, because you did exactly the right thing.

The reason why it is not working is that quotes cannot be last
in an emphasis string.  I do not remember the reason for this
I am sure there was one at some point.

What you can do is this: Customize the variable org-emphasis-regexp- components and remove

  \"

and

  '

from the third element in that variable.

The your second version above should work.

- Carsten