Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-capture (lost PATCH?)

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-capture (lost PATCH?)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:43:16 -1000

Aloha Jambunathan K.,

Please, don't leave the table to Carsten!

The Org-mode community is full of exceptionally talented people, like Carsten, who choose to spend some of their time developing Org-mode because it is interesting, fun and wickedly useful.

If your patch didn't generate the interest you think it might deserve, then please have some more fun developing it to the point that the rest of us can have fun with it, too.

All the best,
Tom