[Orgmode] different result in spreadsheet tutorial

From: Stuart McLean
Subject: [Orgmode] different result in spreadsheet tutorial
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:15:55 -0700

Hello,

I am just beginning to learn org-mode's spreadsheet with the tutorial
here: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-spreadsheet-intro.php

However, when I type C-c C-c on the TBLFM line below

| Student  | Maths | Physics | Mean |
|----------+-------+---------+------|
| Bertrand |    13 |      09 |   11 |
| Henri    |    15 |      14 | 14.5 |
| Arnold   |    17 |      13 |   15 |
| Means    |    15 |      12 |      |
#+TBLFM:
$4=vmean($2..$3)::@5$2=vmean(@address@hidden)::@5$3=vmean(@address@hidden)

I get 13.5 in D5. I assume $4=vmean($2..$3) is being computed for this
row as well. Am I doing something wrong?

Please excuse if this has been covered earlier in the newsgroup

Thanks,

Stuart