[Orgmode] org-reveal (gpg crypt) and auto saving

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] org-reveal (gpg crypt) and auto saving
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:26:15 +0200

I just opened an org file which has some CRYPT tagged items. When I
org-reveal them (C-c C-r) they are properly decrypted and visible for a
second or two but something is triggering a buffer save which then
causes the "revealed item" to vanish back into gpg haze once more.

What might be triggering this auto-save? I grepped my code for org-save
but nothing came up.

Anyone else using this please confirm it does or doesn't happen to you!