Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-beamer outline

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-beamer outline
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:36:44 -0500

Would something like this work?

--------
\AtBeginSubsection[]{
\begin{frame}<beamer>
\frametitle{Outline}
\tableofcontents[currentsubsection]
\end{frame}}
---------

Make sure you have this in your file header:

John

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 2:24 PM, aditya siram <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks folks that fixed it!

I have another question, I'd like the sub-headings to show up as a
full-page slide as I transition into that topic. For example given the
following structure:
* Presentation
** Topic 1
*** Slide 1
*** Slide 2
** Topic 2
*** Slide 3
*** Slide 4

I'd like a full page slide of "Topic 2" to show up right after "Slide
2" . Is there a setting for this?
-deech