[Orgmode] Re: Org now fontifies code blocks

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org now fontifies code blocks
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:35:21 +0200

Hi Bastien and Dan,

Bastien wrote:
> Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> (We badly need a customize group for these org-src but non-babel
>> variables[1]. That suggests to me subsuming the "Babel" group (Should be
>> "Org Babel" for consistency?) within a new group, perhaps "Org Code" or
>> "Org Src" or "Org Source Code" ? Views?
>
> I find "Org Code" and "Org Source Code" rather ambiguous. "Org Src" is
> better but still a bit too general IMHO.
>
> "Org Src Block"?

The terminology of such code blocks in Noweb was "scraps". We often see
"snippets" as well, but (not being English-native), that can be more for pure
text (not specifically code).

Then, it could be "Org Scraps" or similar variants.

To be honest, I don't really care, as I never use customize. It's true that
I've always found it difficult to find where the variables I was searching for
were located...

Best regards,
  Seb

--