[Orgmode] "Cannot open org-entities"

From: Raffi R
Subject: [Orgmode] "Cannot open org-entities"
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 18:11:13 -0400

Hello,

When I try to load orgmode, I am greeted with the following error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Cannot open load file"
"org-entities")
  require(org-entities)
  byte-code ((long block of numbers I can't copy for some reason
followed by)  [make-variable-buffer-local
org-table-formula-constants-local require calendar fboundp defvaralias
boundp calendar-view-holidays-initially-flag
view-calendar-holidays-initially calendar-view-diary-initially-flag
view-diary-entries-initially diary-fancy-buffer fancy-diary-buffer
outline noutline time-date time-subtract defalias subtract-time
easymenu overlay org-macs org-entities org-compat org-faces org-list
org-src org-footnote ob ob-table ob-lob ob-ref ob-tangle ob-comint
ob-keys] 3)
  require(org)
  eval((require (quote org)))
  eval-last-sexp-1(nil)
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil nil)

Version is 7.01 (I think...after all, I can't load orgmode to check,
but I git-pulled a few nights ago).

Thank you very much,
- Raffi.