[Orgmode] Re: Org file rendering/manipulation too slow

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org file rendering/manipulation too slow
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:06:17 -0700

Yeah, thanks. It is really a shame that emacs will run orgmode this
slow on OSX. OSX is now my platform of choice, and emacs my editor of
choice. I keep a big reference org file with tons of tons of notes,
but, even with the settings you suggested (thanks for that!) it is
still very slow. I'm considering switching my notes to evernote,
although I would really like to just stay with emacs+orgmode, but it's
just too slow as of now :(

Marcelo.