[Orgmode] Re: [ANN] List improvement v.2

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] List improvement v.2
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 06:57:52 -0400

> Hi,
>
> I am close to merging these changes into the master branch.
>
> Any objections?

I'm currently using this list implementation full-time.  We found two
export bugs just yesterday which I believe are now fixed.  There are no
outstanding bugs that I'm aware of at this time.  Including it in master
would get more testers in a hurry which is probably a good thing.

I think this implementation is currently stable enough to be included.

Regards,
Bernt