[Orgmode] Error during Publishing to HTML

From: cyril elkaim
Subject: [Orgmode] Error during Publishing to HTML
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:53:41 +0200

Hi,

I'm using emacs 23.2 on debian/squeeze, and i get a new problem since, i think, the upgrade between emacs 23.1 and 23.2. I used to be able to publish my project without any problem but since that migration i get the following error on one of my org-file (not the other one):

nxml-extend-region: Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)

The file seems nevertheless to be correctly exported and appears to be complete but the publishing routine stops in the middle of the exportation.

If I export the same file to PDF (via LaTex) everything goes fine.

I've search the Web and the list for similar problems that do exist apparently, but nothing quite like mine.

Maybe it is a change inside the document itself but i have done so many since the last export that it will be awfully difficult to find which one is the one to blame :)

If somebody has an idea...

Thanks,

and a kudo for Karsten for this really fabulous software

Cyril Elkaim