[Orgmode] Emacs 24.0.50.1 & problem to export to HTML

From: Emmanuel Di Pretoro
Subject: [Orgmode] Emacs 24.0.50.1 & problem to export to HTML
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:00:32 +0200

Hi,

I've compiled my own emacs based on the git repository, but with this version of emacs, I can't export anymore to HTML. The error message is « face-attribute: Invalid face: off ». So the problem is related to htmlize.el (so my excuses for this non strictly orgmode post). Anybody has faced this problem? Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance

Emmanuel Di Pretoro