Re: [Orgmode] row and col spaning in table?

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] row and col spaning in table?
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:24:00 +0200

Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Aug 18, 2010, at 9:32 AM, Christian Moe wrote:
(...)
I'd tentatively suggest adding a feature to span Org-table cells across rows and columns -- on *export* only. (Sorry if this has been thought of before.)
(...)

Hi Christian,

I am willing to offer a hook for this post processing, buy you would have to write the code yourself.

- Carsten

Hi, Carsten,

That's nice. I'll take you up on the offer if and when I get around to scratching this itch, but it probably won't be anytime soon.

Yours,
Christian