Re: [Orgmode] export TODO keyword

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export TODO keyword
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:36:40 +0200

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this problem.

Best wishes

- Carsten

On Aug 16, 2010, at 11:06 AM, Rares Pop wrote:

Hi Carsten,

I've attached the org file and the exported PDF file.

I'm using org-6.35i and export settings are the default ones.

Thanks again for trying to help,
Rares

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden > wrote:

On Aug 16, 2010, at 10:39 AM, Rares Pop wrote:

Hello,

sorry for the beautifier question.
I'm trying to export an org document with some TODO tasks to a PDF file.
And I get the output in the PDF file for the TODO keyword like this:
 {TODO}

But i want it simple

TODO or [TODO].

I don't want to have those curly brackets at the beginning and the end of the TODO keyword.

Hi Rares,

how about you post an example file for people to reproduce the issue?
And then say exactly how you exported it, with what setup?

- Carsten

<test.pdf><test.org>

- Carsten