Re: [Orgmode] why not auto-renumbering list ?

From: Andrew Swann
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] why not auto-renumbering list ?
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:18:12 +0200

On 10/8/10 11:46 , "Nicolas Goaziou" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,

>> I have a related but slightly off topic question that arose when setting up
>> org versions of Danish course homepages.  How do I get something like
>
>> 2. kvartal
>
>> (meaning 2nd quarter) on a line on its own that is *not* treated as a list
>> (and thus renumbered on publication) ?
>
> You can set `org-plain-list-ordered-item-terminator' to ?). Thus, only
> ordered lists with a parenthesis are allowed, and your line will not
> be treated as a list item anymore.

Many thanks for this suggestion.  It is certainly useful.  Is there a local
solution that could be used just around this line?  It would be nice if one
could escape the period.

Andrew

--
Andrew Swann     address@hidden     http://www.imada.sdu.dk/~swann
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science,      Tel +45 6550 2354