Re: [Orgmode] how to show all subheadings of "current level +1", then a

From: Fernando Naufel do Amaral
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] how to show all subheadings of "current level +1", then all of "current level +2" etc.
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:52:20 -0300

Use show-children with a prefix argument.

>From the docs:

  show-children is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `outline.el'.
  (show-children &optional level)

  Show all direct subheadings of this heading.
  Prefix arg level is how many levels below the current level should be shown.

Fernando Náufel, D.Sc.
address@hidden
http://fnaufel.wordpress.com
http://www.uff.br/llarc

Professor Adjunto
(~Professor Doctor -- see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor#Brazil)
LLaRC - Laboratório de Lógica e Representação do Conhecimento
DCT - Depto. de Ciência e Tecnologia
PURO - Pólo Universitário de Rio das Ostras
UFF - Universidade Federal Fluminense
Brazil