Re: [Orgmode] avoiding source block prompts

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] avoiding source block prompts
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:40:34 -0700

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010, Eric Schulte wrote:

Hi Charles,

I just pushed up a fix for the extra prompts in your output.  You will
still have a blank line (the output from "x <- rnorm(1)"), however you
can suppress that line by placing the "x <- rnorm(1)" command in a
previous code block in the same session.

Eric,

Thanks. That works for me.

Chuck

Best -- Eric

"Charles C. Berry" <address@hidden> writes:

I think this is a new feature or perhaps a bug, which I noticed when
upgrading to version 7.01.

The newline and the two prompts '> >' in the results block below did
not show up in the earlier versions I used.

If this is a 'feature', is there a clean way to change this behavior?

If this is a bug, is there a simple patch to fix it?

#+begin_src R :session :results output
### create x
x <- rnorm(1)
### now print the result
#+end_src

#+results:
:
: > > [1] 2.186783

What I would have liked is to have something that looks like this:

#+results:
: [1] 2.186783

Thanks,

Chuck