Re: [Orgmode] Correct babel format for ditaa?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Correct babel format for ditaa?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:57:44 -0700

Hi John,

Yes, (1) below is the preferred format, however the "ditaa" language is
not enabled by default.  Please customize the org-babel-load-languages
variable to enable support for evaluating ditaa code blocks, and then
try the code block syntax mentioned in (1) below again and a ditaa
figure should be successfully exported.

A benefit of the (1) (aka Babel) method below is that code blocks can be
evaluated "live" from inside the Org-mode buffer with C-c C-c.  See
Chapter 14 of the manual or the relevant portion of the quick guide
http://orgmode.org/guide/Working-With-Source-Code.html for more
information on using Babel.

Best -- Eric