Re: [Orgmode] org-babel-tangle-lang-exts must be initialized? how to get

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel-tangle-lang-exts must be initialized? how to get syntax coloring?
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:28:54 -0700

Alright,

Fontification is not specifically an Org-babel feature, but is provided
by Org-mode at large, the relevant portion of the manual is available
online, and may be worth a quick read
http://orgmode.org/manual/Literal-examples.html#Literal-examples

I suppose it may be possible that you are using an old version of
htmlize, I'd recommend looking for a message like the following

  htmlize.el 1.34 or later is needed for source code formatting

in your *Messages* buffer after an html export.

Aside from that, and the htmlize variables (which should all be set to
their default values)
- org-export-htmlize-output-type
- org-export-htmlized-org-css-url
- org-export-htmlize-css-font-prefix
I don't know where the problem could lie.

Sorry I can't be of more help -- Eric