Re: [Orgmode] agenda views

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] agenda views
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:25:38 +0200

On Jun 22, 2010, at 6:29 PM, J. David Boyd wrote:

I have my agenda set to start up in a Month view, from today.   At
least, that is how it starts.   But if I switch to day or week, view,
then back to month view, it shows the entire month, from day 1, not the
30 days from today.

Anyone know what I have set wrong?  Or am doing wrong?  Thanks,

This is just because Org does not really have a way to tell
what you want.  So it falls back to a simple default.

I don't think it makes a lot of sense to change this.

- Carsten