[Orgmode] html export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [Orgmode] html export
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 15:50:06 -1000

Aloha all,

Exporting this small file to html here doesn't put a caption on the figure.

* No caption

#+CAPTION: Histogram of adze weights on a logarithmic scale
#+LABEL: fig:wt-log

[[file:~/Public/projects/903_adzes/r/sr-nb-scatter.png]]

Does anyone else see this?

All of a sudden, I'm having the devil's own time with html export. I made small changes to a large export project file and was surprised when none of the links were exported. The project has been exporting perfectly for months now.

All the best,
Tom