[Orgmode] [mobileorg] Android sync failed

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [Orgmode] [mobileorg] Android sync failed
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:21:02 +0900

Hi,
I just got my new android based phone (HTC Desire) and the very first thing I'm interesting in getting my org-based brainswap onto the android. I installed Mats mobileorg program for android (btw., I hate the word "app", sorry ;) ) version 0.4 Alpha
I followed the manuals and howtos, however, I can't get it to sync. I am aware that the url needs to contain the "/index.org" part.
For first test I set-up a account on mydisk.se.

I rewrote the password and login name several times. I noticed that a wrong passwort directly send me a "sync failed" whereas for the correct password it needs some seconds to come up with the same error message. Thus, I think the login into webdav works out correct. I can log-in via a direct webdav client on my android.  Thus. technically it should be ok.

I tried several different org-files from very complex to just very simple (one link to another file, which contains a single header).
I played around with the file permissions but without success.

Is there any thing else I could check? How could I get more details on what actually failed. Is there a way to get more output via the usb debugging function?

Any ideas are greetly welcome.

Torsten