Re: [Orgmode] Beamer presentation in the document

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Beamer presentation in the document
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 10:18:25 -0700

Hi Sébastien,

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> 1. How could I use the same table in the slides as in the document, without
>    copy/pasting it?
>
>    Is there, maybe, some Babel black magic at hand?  Export/import?

The following babel solution should work.  It uses a code block to copy
the contents of the table into the presentation on export.  I think I'll
add the "echo" code block in the below example to the library of babel,
so in the future this should work w/o having to include the code block
in the file.

#+TITLE:     Complete Minimal Example
#+AUTHOR:    Sébastien Vauban
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden
#+DATE:      2010-06-09
#+LANGUAGE:  en_US

# This code block won't show in any export
#+source: echo
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var tab='(("echo")) :exports none
  tab
#+end_src

* Document

** results

#+ATTR_LaTeX: align=lr
#+tblname: rate-&-interests
| Rate (%) |  Interests |
|----------+------------|
|     3.50 | 2564935.21 |
|     4.00 | 2931354.52 |
|     4.50 | 3297773.83 |
|     5.00 | 3664193.15 |
|     5.50 | 4030612.46 |

* presentation

Amounts -- here is the table
#+call: echo(tab=rate-&-interests) :exports results

#+ATTR_LaTeX: align=lr
#+results: echo(tab=rate-&-interests)
| Rate (%) |  Interests |
|      3.5 | 2564935.21 |