[Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:43:05 -0400

I do plan on adding DropBox support but would like to get some other features working first.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:02 AM, Detlef Steuer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

Do you plan to add dropbox support into mobileorg-android?
That would be just great!

Thank you anyway for your efforts, even if dropbox gets dropped!

Detlef